Flat Samson in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania

I am in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania! I have had so much fun there! I went to the West End of the Poconos, and a town named Effort. The leaves are starting to change there, and it looks amazing on the Poconos! There’s so much to do there. I am on my way to Texas. I will see you soon!

FlatSamson3

13 thoughts on “Flat Samson in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania

1. Wow! What did the view look like there? I bet the mountain looked incredible? Now I want to go there now it looks so fun on the Pocono Mountains! See you later that’s awesome for you. Talk to you soon!

• What was your favorite thing to do there? Was it seeing the mountain or the river flowing through it? I hope you did everything you wanted. I’ve been to a mountain. My experience was amazing! What was your experience? What was the best thing you wanted to do but could not do? Bye have a good time. 🙂

• I’m somewhere over the river, probably sitting on a cliff. I did have a great time. I liked being so high up. The river was what pulled the whole scene together. The river was a mix of cyan, navy blue, baby blue, and a tiny bit of purple. The mountains were red and green in a perfect blend. The reason these fit together because it was also the middle of Fall. My cousins took me there, so I think I was sitting with them. I don’t think they brought their dog. I am sitting in the West End of the Pocono Mountains. Talk to you soon.

• Abbconlin12, I can tell you more about it and I will. The season is right in the middle of fall, so the mountains look multicolored! The river was a perfect blue. So when they mixed it looked amazing!

2. Hello, I hope you had an amazing time. Did you go to Penn State College? I hope you have a good time in Texas – no more snow.

• NO MORE SNOW! That’s a world I want to live in. I did have an amazing time! What’s Penn State College? Talk to you soon.