Flat Rebekah Arrived Safely in PA

Flat Rebekah arrived safely in PA. Flat Rebekah had breakfast with Dylan. Flat Rebekah had a very busy day! Here are some of my adventures. After breakfast Flat Rebekah went to school with Dylan. Flat Rebekah and Dylan were building in Minecraft  and mining until the bell rang. The day went so fastt hat soon she found herself lifting heavy weights at Crossfit Kids. She tried to help Dylan lift an Atlas stone but it seemed to knock the wind out of her! Once she and Dylan finished working out they met up with Sidney to meet the new puppy cousin at Uncle Tony’s. Sidney was gushing over the roly-poly pup when they arrived but Flat Rebekah and Dylan got some time with the sweet boy, Woody. It was a fun day for Flat Rebekah but I am so tired. Flat Rebekah needs some rest!

5 thoughts on “Flat Rebekah Arrived Safely in PA

1. Hi flat Rebekah,

I’m glad you had a safe trip to PA. It looks like you’re having a great time especially with that little cute dog! What is the dogs name? I hope you have a very fun day!

2. Looks like you had a lot to do in PA. You looked so busy there. Did you have a lot of fun? I hope you had a safe trip to PA.