I’m now in Zürich Switzerland

Hello again! I traveled to Zürich Switzerland today, with a strong tail wind I flew with 1,5 hours from Amsterdam to Zürich. After arriving and going through customs I rented a car and went through the region of Zürich to Wangen a small village close to the Zürich lake. The weather is grey and sometimes it rains. On the higher mountains there  is already snow on the ground. See you soon! Bye!

7 thoughts on “I’m now in Zürich Switzerland

1. Hi, it looks like your are having fun in Zürich, Switzerland. Did the big wind blow you away? I hope you can keep warm in cozy house.

2. Hi flat Rebekah,

I hope your having fun at Zurich. Has your arm healed yet? I hope it has. Have a nice day!

3. I hope you had a great flight to Switzerland. What car did you rent in Switzerland? I hope you have a great time in Zurich, Switzerland.

4. I’m glad that you got to Zurich safely. What does 1, 5 mean? I hope you have many more adventures!

5. Wow!! It sounds like you had a amazing time! What was your favorite part? What did you do? I hope you will have many more adventures and a safe flight to your next destination.