Flat Audrey F in Westford, MA

My adventure has begun. I am in Westford, MA. I was stuffed into an envelope. It was tight and boring. I can’t wait to arrive at my new destination.  Now, I’m on my way to Essex, United Kingdom. Talk to you soon.

13 thoughts on “Flat Audrey F in Westford, MA

1. I bet it was boring. What do you think you will do in the United Kingdom? I hope you have a blast in the United Kingdom.

2. I hope the envelope will be a little more comfortable. What are you going to do in Essex, United Kingdom. I hope you have a wonderful time.

3. Wow, I cannot believe you are going to United Kingdom! What family members do you have that live there? I will love to comment on your next adventure.

4. WOW! Such a long journey to Essex, United Kingdom. I can’t wait to hear about who you meet and what you see there.

• I’m glad you wan’t to here more about my trip! Have you ever been to Essex, United Kingdom? I’m very happy you wrote!

5. Wow! You are going to United Kingdom that is so cool! Have you ever been to United Kingdom? I think you did a great job!

6. I’m happy to hear that you are not stuffed into that tight and boring envelope! Do you think that Essex, United Kindom is a nice place? I hope you will have fun.

7. WOW I think that it’s awesome that you are going to the United Kingdom! What do you think you will do there? Hope you have tons of fun there!

• Thank you! Yes, I have tons of family that live there. Do you have any family that lives there? I’m glad you want to here so much about my trip!