Flat Cameron in Westford,MA

My adventure has begun . I am in Westford, MA. I was stuffed into an envelope. I feel very ,very, tight. I can’t wait until I arrive at my destination. It was awful. Now I am one my way to Centreville, VA.  Talk to you soon.

11 thoughts on “Flat Cameron in Westford,MA

1. I am happy that you are not in a envelope and at your destination. Where Is Centreville VA?I hope you have fun.

2. I hope that you get out of that tight envelope soon! What do you think Centreville, VA will look like? I hope you have a nice time there!

3. Sometimes traveling can be difficult but I am sure you will be happy when you get there. So many new people to meet and adventures to be had. I can’t wait to hear all about them!!

4. I am glad you are not in the envelope any more! Do you know what you are going to do when you get to VA? I can’t wait until you get there!

5. I am glad that you are not in the tight envelope anymore! Who are you meeting in Centerville,VA? I hope you get there soon.

6. I like to know that you made your trip safe. What do you think you will do in Centreville, VA. Have a fun time bye.

7. I am glad you are out of your envelope. Was there ever been cookies there? Then I hope you will go in your with more spaces.