Flat Mana in Westford, MA

My adventure has begun. I am in Westford, MA. I was stuffed into an envelope. It feels very tight. I can’t wait until I arrive at my new destination. It was very wet. It was hot. Now I’m on my way to Charlton King, Cheltenham, England. Talk to you soon.

12 thoughts on “Flat Mana in Westford, MA

1. I hope you get to England soon. What do you want to get a picture taken next to? I hope you have a great time in England.

2. I think that it is cool that you are going to London. What will you do you think you will do there? I hope you have fun in London!

3. I am so glad you are out of the envelope. Can you tell me what England is like? Can’t wait till you write back.

4. I hope England is fun. I wonder what is there? Maybe there will be cool stuff! I hope there’s a lot of things there!

5. Wow I am looking forward to hear what you will do in England. What do you think you will do in England? I hope you have an awesome time there!

6. I am so glad that you are not in that tight and dark envelope any more. What do you think you are going to do there? I hope you have an awesome time!

7. England? Sounds fun! Do you know where you’re going to next after England? If not, tell me when you figure out!