22 thoughts on “Flat Audrey V in NY

1. Hi I am happy you are not in a envelope any more. Do you think that it is fun in Wheatland, CA. I think that it is really cool that you road in a Air Force plane have a good time.

2. Dear Flat Audrey V, I love where you took your picture. New York is so beautiful. I look forward to see where you go next!

3. I am glad that you are finally at Pittsford, NY. Are you enjoying yourself there? I hope you have a fantastic time!

• Tank you for comenting me abbconlin12. I am realy engoying my self by playing with my far away fains. Rite back soon.

4. I’m happy that you get to relax in Pittsford,NY. Do you know what you are going to take a photograph with? I can’t wait until you send us a photo again!

5. I’m happy you got to travel to a new place! What do you think you will do there? I hope you have the most terrific time!

6. I hope Pittsford is fun. I wonder what is in Pittsford? I wonder where your going next? I hope Pittsford is exciting maybe it will be! Well I hope its fun!

7. Oh! My Aunt Jannet lives in NY! What place do you THINK you’re going to next? I hope you have a great rest of your time there!

8. Hi I love how you are meeting new family’s! What is your favorite thing to do there? I hope you have an awesome time!

9. I hope you are having fun in Pittsford, NY.Whats is your favorite thing to do in Pittsford, NY. I hope you have fun in Pittsford, NY.

10. It must be really fun playing on the sidewalk in Pittsford, NY. Where do you think you are going to go on your adventure around the world? I hope you have a wonderful time and I’ll see you next time.

11. I’m glad your visiting a new place! Do you think you’ll meet any new friends? I hope you have a Outstanding time!

12. Well there must be a lot of sidewalks to play on! What do think you will do besides reading + playing on sidewalks? Hope you have a great time!