Flat Dani in Switzerland

My adventure is continuing. I am now in Switzerland! It has been a lot of fun. While I’m here I flew in a Swiss Air Force

helicopter to an airshow in the Alps. Now I’m on my way to India. I will write again soon!

22 thoughts on “Flat Dani in Switzerland

• Actually I already know what I’ll do in India. I’m going to make a post about it soon. But I can tell you now that I will have a wonderful time!

1. I can’t believe your in Switzerland! What do you think you will do in India? I hope you have a good time traveling!

2. Wow! So cool I have heard of Switzerland but never been there. Do you think you can get some sweetbread? It is very sweet! I hope you try it! Bye.

3. Hi Flat Dani! I’ve been to Switzerland before, but not to the AXALP Air Show. Normally at an air show, you have to look up at the planes flying overhead. But at the AXALP show, you get to stand on top of the mountains and watch the planes flying below you! I’m glad you had a great time. I’m looking forward to hearing about your adventure in India!

4. I wonder if the Alps are a good view Maybe maybe not. I wonder if India is fun, I don’t know. I hope India is fun!

5. I am happy you made it to Switerland and that is really cool that you flew in a Swiss army plane. Do you think you will have fun in India. Hope you have a good time in India.

6. Going to Switzerland must be fun! Do you know where you are going in India? I hope you have a wonderful time there!

7. I am so glad that you are not in that squishy envelope any more. What do you think your going to do in Switzerland? I hope you have an amazing time there!

8. India wow I heard it is hot! But it is worth the trip. Do you like Switzerland? Well I hope you have a good trip to India!

9. Maybe you could ski on the Alps? Im not sure if you could ski on the Alps? I wonder what degrees Celsius it is in the Alps?

10. You flew in the air force that sounds awesome! Its definitely worth the ride that sounds fun. I wonder if it’s fun there maybe?

11. I like to know that you had fun. What are you going to do in the Alps? Do you think you will have fun in India? Hope you have a fun time bye.