Flat Alicia in Wesford, MA

My adventure has begun. I am in Westford, MA. I was stuffed in an envelope. It feels lonely and dark. I can’t wait until I arrive at my destination. It was squishy. Now I’m on my way to Las Vegas, NV. Talk to you soon.

8 thoughts on “Flat Alicia in Wesford, MA

1. I think you will have a good time in Las Vegas. What do you think you will do in Las Vegas? I hope you have a great time there.

2. I hope you you get to your destination please tell me when you know more about where you went . What do you think you will do? I hope you have fun!

3. Oh! Going to Las Vegas sounds fun! Is your flat person going to see your grandparents there? Or to see someone else? I hope you have an amazing time there!

4. I am glad you are out of the envelope and you will get to see your family member. Do you know what you are going to do there? I hope you have a great time in Las Vegas!

5. I’m glad your out in the sunlight again! I wonder what you will see in Las Vegas? I CAN’T wait to hear more about your trip!

6. I hope you get out of that dark and lonely envelope. I wonder what you are going to do there. I can’t wait to hear about your next trip!

7. That sounds like a amazing adventure. I wonder what you will do in Las Vegas. I hope you have a fantastic time there.