Flat Ryan C in Westford, MA

My adventure  has begun. I am in Westford, MA. I was stuffed in an envelope. It feels very tight.  I can’t wait  way to arrive at my new destination. It was boring. Now I am on my way to SanDiego, CA .Talk to you soon !

12 thoughts on “Flat Ryan C in Westford, MA

1. I hope that the envelope will be a little more exciting. What is it like to be in San Diego? I hope that you have a fantastic time.

2. You have arrived in San Diego and it is great weather, so I am taking the time to bounce around a few places including downtown San Diego on the 10th floor of a high rise – at the Law Office of Diane Letarte (aka Renegadeattorney.com). A digital photo may follow at some point…. ok off to the next stop…..

3. You may have mistakes that you didn’t see? Well besides that good job Ryan!
    You did good work. I hope San Diego is quite the trip!

4. I’m glad that you are not in that very tight envelope. What do you think you will do there? I hope you are having a great time in San Diego!

5. I’m so glad that your not squished in that envelope! What do you think you will do in San Diego? I hope you have a terrific time!

6. Hi Flat Ryan C I bet you will have a magical time at San Diego! What do you think you want to do there? Hope you have a marvelous time!

7. I hope that it will be more exciting after you get out. Wher do you think you are going to go in San Deigo, CA? I hope you have a wonderful time there.